10/27/2008

This Past Week and Other Mumblings

My Oldest weighs about as much as me. It is tripping me out. 

He eats more than me.

This Friday they are all going to dress up like clone troopers. Yes, even the Girl. But you knew this was not something abnormal for her. 

The Oldest looks RIDICULOUS in his clone trooper garb. He is HUGE and he wears a little mask. 

Thankfully this time if Eraser Eater has to go to the bathroom in the woods, I don't have to get his peter out for him. Gee whiz, that masking tape mummy costume last year was a bit high maintenance.

And to top things off this past week, Eraser Eater's October issue of Architectural Record was late. Instead of whining about it for the entire month he eventually forgot about it, so he was especially delighted when I hollered that it came in the mail on Friday. He ran down the gravel drive way with a look of pure haste and pleasure all mixed up as he stretched out his hands in anticipant greed. He looked at the cover and said in a loud voice, "A residential issue! My dream!!!"


6 comments:

Jen - Queen of Poo said...

I love weird kids! (I mean weird in the very best way, as my own kids are quite weird. I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Whistle Britches said...

I've got to tell you.
I gut laughed when I got to the part about masking tape mummy high maintenance.

Whistle Britches said...

I used to go cave hunting years ago.
I taped a flashlight on the handle of a huge long knife that a friend of mine had.

Whistle Britches said...

I used to go cave hunting years ago.
I taped a flashlight on the handle of a huge long knife that a friend of mine had.

Whistle Britches said...

the flashlight/knife comment was so important I had to tell you twice. lol

Doozie said...

I agree with UJ, I gut laughed on this. I'm pretty sure it was not a good looking thing.

hmm, did you just say something about "getting his peter out"? I don't suppose I will ever be the same