Since he got back I:
1. Don't have to worry about the plants dying.
2. Don't have to monitor the temperature or worry about how to use the thermostat.
3. Don't have to drive to church.
4. Don't have to freeze in bed at night.
5. Don't have to worry about who is going to hand me a flashlight when I go back into the crawl space.
The only thing that I did not enjoy when he got home was that he smelled like his mother. Everything he had smelled like her; sort of pastel, if that can describe it in any fashion worth mentioning. Finally I could not stand it a moment longer and I said:
"Yeah, you're going to have to get in the shower..."
"Yeah, really?" The Prof. said, jovial as ever.
"Yep. And I am taking your clothes from your suitcase and putting them directly into the hamper," I winced and turned around with the clothes piled on my arm.
By the time I turned around he was running the shower water in the bathroom.
She (who must be obeyed), I thought. Girl power. Who can resist me? In the place of a Dark Lord you would have a Queen! Not dark but beautiful and terrible as the Morn! Treacherous as the Seas! Stronger than the foundations of the Earth! All will love me and despair!