9/16/2008

I Will Post Something Later

If your computers allow it, give my music site a try again---I have "finished" "You Watch Me" and "Come by Hasting". I think they sound decent. I added more stuff. I wish I had real strings and cellos, which are what plays in my head, but I can't have everything when I am just a piddly musician. If you enjoy the songs for what they are, great, but in my mind they are bigger than what they sound like, more that I could do and am capable of, but have no means to do. 

---Anyone rich and want to donate money so that I can hire studio musicians? Or just lots of studio time so that I could get friends and friends of friends to do it? :)

Thank you ahead of time.




6 comments:

Jen - Queen of Poo said...

Wonderful, as always. Love Enough is Enough and found myself singing along.

NattaScatta said...

hey! i tried to email you a question and apparently i don't have the write address for you! here's mine: nattascatta@yahoo.com
maybe you can email me and correct one to use!? thanks!

Laura said...

natalie means to say the "right" address :-)

R said...

DFTF---Glad you like it! You are such a good friend to me!

Nat---You got it.

Laura---LOL. I didn't even notice! I had a good laugh at your correction though!

Laura said...

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
TOTALLY
ROCKS!!!!!

Doozie said...

Go downtown and find people who are stoned on weed, they'll do it for free, or maybe some doritos