7/18/2006

Misc.

I forgot to mention another book by Wilkie Collins that I am dying to read. Basil.

Apparently there is a movie out there loosely based on the book that stars Christian Slater. I read a bad review of it. I think I will just read the book.

I am currently reading "Good Country People" by Flannery O'Connor.

Not sure why Anonymous calls her blog "The Life You Save May Be Your Own." It was a highly unusual story. But unusual is good. It is memorable, actually.

By the way, I think Dear Sir put yet another song on my music site. Be sure to guide your pointer down to "The Music of Rachel Wilhelm" before you ditch me. Ok, I just looked at the site. There isn't anything new. So forget it. But check it often though, because it will make me feel warm and fuzzy inside if you do.

Good night.

No comments: