Here is a lovely meme that I have been tagged for by Avery Gray. I think I got her mad once because I spelled her name as "Grey" once and she hates that. So---she spelled my name with an extra "a" and boy, am I feeling it. I'm not letting that one go, sweetheart.
This is the month I was born, and here are the traits that fit me and don't fit me. It is like astrology, which is bogus, but I will play along. He he. My neighbor would be proud. She goes on and on about Sagitariuses and how they are so self-ish (she had dated a few) and I say, "What the heck, I am a Sagitarius!" and of course, the expert blurts out (to save her butt), "but you are a woman and that doesn't count!" For crying in a bucket, how is that true? It is based on month, not gender, am I right? Good grief...anyhow, I am selfish, ok? Because Orion, a planet, and two other stars lit up at the right time, aligned themselves and made it so. And I just made a fool of myself because I have no idea what I am talking about and it is apparent.
1.Loyal and generous. I would seriously like to think so. I forsake buying underwear so can buy the kids some shampoo. As far as loyal---I am like a dog.
2. Sexy. Not talking about it.
3. Patriotic. Seriously, not in the least. This almost made me laugh out loud. Don't bite me people, I have the freedom of speech!
4. Active in games and interactions. I guess I can be if I get into it. Can you tell I am totally buying this whole thing? Gee whiz! I am morphing!
5. Impatient and hasty. I certainly get impatient----like when three kids are talking to me at the same time or when Eraser Eater starts whining at me----lips wrap around heads, man. Watch out. I am not hasty. Who am I kidding, this thing has me pegged.
6. Ambitious. This is true. And I don't make resolutions on New Year's because of it!
7. Influential in organizations. Like bookclubs? Co-ops? Maybe. Who knows what this means. I'm just a housewife who has not seen much of the world.
8. Fun to be with. I completely beg to differ. I am kind of a downer to be around in lots of ways. The kids don't think I am too fun. If I smile they are elated. Try me out when I am raking leaves. I am the best company. I like to say short little irritated phrases like, "Move!" "Hold the bag!" "Lift it!" "Open it up, for Pete's sake!" "You are STANDING THERE IT IS NOT HARD TO DO!"
9. Loves to socialize. Maybe. Not really. I mean, social situations scare me at first but then of course, like usual, I adapt. And to avoid awkward silences I blab out a bunch of stuff I shouldn't too. Dear Sir just loves that part.
10. Loves praises. Last time I checked, everyone loves praises. I only love praises though that are sincere. I HATE flattery and I can sense it from a mile away.
11. Loves attention. I have a love-hate relationship with attention. I will not explain this.
12. Loves to be loved. I actually hate to be loved. What kind of dumb new-found revelation is that?
13. Honest and trustworthy. In all humility I can honestly say that this is true.
14. Not pretending. Flattery is much like pretending.
15. Short tempered. It takes a lot to make me angry---I am just short tempered with my kids. When you have kids, all the bad stuff just doesn't leak out, it pours out.
16. Changing personality. Ok, I am confused now. Isn't "not pretending" not changing personality? How can I be both? I change personalities? Well, I kind of do. I actually do. Yep, that's me.
17. Not egotistic. Everyone is egotistic. I am just less. And perfect to boot.
18. Take high pride in oneself. I have a lot to say about this but I won't get preachy. Pride cometh before a fall, right? Refer to #17.
19. Hates restrictions. I love restrictions. They comfort me. Restrictions mean that I have less decisions to make.
20. Loves to joke. I thoroughly enjoy joking. Most of the time when I do it though, no one gets it, I look like a complete idiot, and people take me seriously. A friend once told me that when I joke I have a completely serious face and freak people out by it. I think this is true. It is hard for people to read me at first. I am working on it, ok? Acquired taste, like red wine. I am much like red wine.
21. Good sense of humor. You know, I think I have one, and lots of other people do too, but Dear Sir just doesn't think I am funny. He doesn't even laugh at what I laugh at. I think he is very funny and he doesn't get it. I found one time a letter from him when we were dating and he stated all the things he loved about me. One of them was that I was funny. I am confused. I think he was just trying to marry me. I have been duped.
22. Logical. Do I have to be logical to have common sense? It usually takes me a good while to figure out the easier way of doing things. I struggle with both logic and common sense.
Here I am tagging 12 people. Do I know that many? Maybe I will scale it down to eight just because I am more of a simple person. Yeah, that's what I'll do. Hopefully if some of you read this you will be inspired to WRITE once in awhile:
3) Phantom Sandwich
Okay, now the boring part...
Here are the instructions:
1. Mention the person who tagged you and create a link back to them.
2. Copy-paste the traits for all the twelve months.
3. Pick your month of birth.
4. Highlight the traits that apply to you.
5. Tag 12 people and let them know by visiting their blogs and leaving a
comment for them.
6. Let the person who tagged you know when you've done it!
THE MONTHLY FLAVORS, WHICH ARE YOU?
JANUARY: Stubborn and hard-hearted. Ambitious and serious. Loves to teach
and be taught. Always looking at people's flaws and weaknesses. Likes to
criticize. Hardworking and productive. Smart, neat and organized. Sensitive
and has deep thoughts. Knows how to make others happy. Quiet unless excited
or tensed. Rather reserved. Highly attentive. Resistant to illnesses but
prone to colds. Romantic but has difficulties expressing love. Loves
children. Loyal. Has great social abilities yet easily jealous. Very
stubborn and money cautious.
FEBRUARY: Abstract thoughts. Loves reality and abstract. Intelligent and
clever. Changing personality. Attractive. Sexy. Temperamental. Quiet, shy
and humble. Honest and loyal. Determined to reach goals. Loves freedom.
Rebellious when restricted. Loves aggressiveness. Too sensitive and easily
hurt. Gets angry really easily but does not show it. Dislikes unnecessary
things. Loves making friends but rarely shows it. Daring and stubborn.
Ambitious. Realizes dreams and hopes. Sharp. Loves entertainment and
leisure. Romantic on the inside not outside. Superstitious and ludicrous.
Spendthrift. Tries to learn to show emotions.
MARCH: Attractive personality. Sexy. Affectionate. Shy and reserved.
Secretive. Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic. Loves peace and
serenity. Sensitive to others. Loves to serve others. Easily angered.
Trustworthy. Appreciative and returns kindness. Observant and assesses
others. Revengeful. Loves to dream and fantasize. Loves traveling. Loves
attention. Hasty decisions in choosing partners. Loves home decors.
Musically talented. Loves special things. Moody.
APRIL: Active and dynamic. Decisive and hasty but tends to regret.
Attractive and affectionate to oneself. Strong mentality. Loves attention.
Diplomatic. Consoling, friendly and solves people's problems. Brave and
fearless. Adventurous. Loving and caring. Suave and generous. Emotional.
Aggressive. Hasty. Good memory. Moving. Motivates oneself and others.
Sickness usually of the head and chest. Sexy in a way that only their lover
MAY: Stubborn and hard-hearted. Strong-willed and highly motivated. Sharp
thoughts. Easily angered. Attracts others and loves attention. Deep
feelings. Beautiful physically and mentally. Firm Standpoint. Needs no
motivation. Easily consoled. Systematic (left brain). Loves to dream. Strong
clairvoyance. Understanding. Sickness usually in the ear and neck. Good
imagination. Good physical. Weak breathing. Loves literature and the arts.
Loves traveling. Dislike being at home. Restless. Not having many children.
Hardworking. High spirited. Spendthrift.
JUNE: Thinks far with vision. Easily influenced by kindness. Polite and
soft-spoken. Having ideas. Sensitive. Active mind. Hesitating, tends to
delay. Choosy and always wants the best. Temperamental. Funny and humorous.
Loves to joke. Good debating skills. Talkative. Daydreamer. Friendly. Knows
how to make friends. Able to show character. Easily hurt. Prone to getting
colds. Loves to dress up. Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions. Takes
time to recover when hurt. Brand conscious. Executive. Stubborn.
JULY: Fun to be with. Secretive. Difficult to fathom and to be understood.
Quiet unless excited or tensed. Takes pride in oneself. Has reputation.
Easily consoled. Honest. Concerned about people's feelings. Tactful.
Friendly. Approachable. Emotional temperamental and unpredictable. Moody and
easily hurt. Witty and sparkly. Not revengeful. Forgiving but never forgets.
Dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things. Guides others physically and
mentally. Sensitive and forms impressions carefully. Caring and loving.
Treats others equally. Strong sense of sympathy. Wary and sharp. Judges
people through observations. Hardworking. No difficulties in studying. Loves
to be alone. Always broods about the past and the old friends. Likes to be
quiet. Homely person. Waits for friends. Never looks for friends. Not
aggressive unless provoked. Prone to having stomach and dieting problems.
Loves to be loved. Easily hurt but takes long to recover.
AUGUST: Loves to joke. Attractive. Suave and caring. Brave and fearless.
Firm and has leadership qualities. Knows how to console others. Too generous
and egoistic. Takes high pride in oneself. Thirsty for praises.
Extraordinary spirit. Easily angered. Angry when provoked. Easily jealous.
Observant. Careful and cautious. Thinks quickly. Independent thoughts. Loves
to lead and to be led. Loves to dream. Talented in the arts, music and
defense. Sensitive but not petty. Poor resistance against illnesses. Learns
to relax. Hasty and trusty. Romantic. Loving and caring. Loves to make
SEPTEMBER: Suave and compromising. Careful, cautious and organized. Likes to
point out people's mistakes. Likes to criticize. Stubborn. Quiet but able to
talk well. Calm and cool. Kind and sympathetic. Concerned and detailed.
Loyal but not always honest. Does work well. Very confident. Sensitive. Good
memory. Clever and knowledgeable. Loves to look for information. Must
control oneself when criticizing. Able to motivate oneself. Understanding.
Fun to be around. Secretive. Loves leisure and traveling. Hardly shows
emotions. Tends to bottle up feelings. Very choosy, especially in
OCTOBER: Loves to chat. Loves those who loves them. Loves to take things at
the center. Inner and physical beauty. Lies but doesn't pretend. Gets angry
often. Treats friends importantly. Always making friends. Easily hurt but
recovers easily. Daydreamer. Opinionated. Does not care of what others
think. Emotional. Decisive. Strong clairvoyance. Loves to travel, the arts
and literature. Touchy and easily jealous. Concerned. Loves outdoors. Just
and fair. Spendthrift. Easily influenced. Easily loses confidence. Loves
NOVEMBER: Has a lot of ideas. Difficult to fathom. Thinks forward. Unique
and brilliant. Extraordinary ideas. Sharp thinking. Fine and strong
clairvoyance. Can become good doctors. Dynamic in personality. Secretive.
Inquisitive. Knows how to dig secrets. Always thinking. Less talkative but
amiable. Brave and generous. Patient. Stubborn and hard-hearted. If there is
a will, there is a way. Determined. Never give up. Hardly becomes angry
unless provoked. Loves to be alone. Thinks differently from others.
Sharp-minded. Motivates oneself. Does not appreciate praises. High-spirited.
Well-built and tough. Deep love and emotions. Romantic. Uncertain in
relationships. Homely. Hardworking. High abilities. Trustworthy. Honest and
keeps secrets. Not able to control emotions. Unpredictable.
DECEMBER: Loyal and generous. Sexy. Patriotic. Active in games and
interactions. Impatient and hasty. Ambitious. Influential in organizations.
Fun to be with. Loves to socialize. Loves praises. Loves attention. Loves to
be loved. Honest and trustworthy. Not pretending. Short tempered. Changing
personality. Not egotistic. Take high pride in oneself. Hates restrictions.
Loves to joke. Good sense of humor. Logical.