What I learned outside in the real world this week:
1. I don't look like I would like the Disney movie, Alice in Wonderland. (The funny thing is, I have been talking about it this week on here and I didn't mention it. Someone at work asked me what my favorite Disney film was and I answered and she replied. Hers was Cinderella.)
2. I have been married too long because I didn't know the meaning of metrosexual. A fellow employee was talking about how he needed to get his eyebrows plucked and I gave him a pat on the shoulder to notify him that he is indeed a guy and should not worry about such trivial things.
3. I look like a Charlotte if my name were not my own name. Make sense? Huh.
4. I look like other people I work with because one lady said that I looked identical to another associate and she thought I was helping her, which I wasn't. For the record, I looked nothing like my fellow associate. Nothing. That lady is on crack.
5. I am good at finding things, but of course, I knew this.
6. If you don't eat food you forget to give people their receipts.
7. When water touches leather excessively without getting wiped, it ruins it.
8. I am "proper." I think it is because I don't let the kids watch Shrek because they burp and fart on there.
And I am out of stuff.