12/14/2005

The Helmet Breakers

A future band is on the rise. The members include my two sons (namely my youngest son). They are called "The Helmet Breakers".
Here is a few song titles that especially struck my fancy:

1.Money's Too Much
2. Christmas Love
3. Can You See
4. Bang on the Run (a little like "Band on the Run")
5. Too Much
6. Total Blackout
7. Emergency Breakdown
8. XXX
9. The Emergency Squad
10. Magical Key (we are almost getting Beatles here)
11. Love that Girl (this, I was told, is to be like "Love Me Do")
12. Up to 100 Years Old
13. 18 and Up Can Drive a Car
14. I Am Only Six

My youngest son said that he is going to sing and then other people that he meets later in life will play the instruments. He absolutely has no real music to go with these song titles, just titles and no actual songs, so it is hilarious that he thinks that once the Helmet Breakers really rise they will write songs according to the notes of a six year old boy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aimee is 17, and she has an internet band with people from across the country. None of them play any instruments. It is pretty whacko, but I think they simply like to be able to make stuff up, just like Liam! I think the important thing is not to do band things, but to talk online about band type things. Tell Liam that he is on the right track. He just needs more band members. Email me if he wants to be in Aimee's band. Maybe they could use a good writer.