I'm sorry but I am going to have to take a break. #1 I have no blogging material for the next few days, and #2 I will be out of town later this week. I hate to leave my home, but I have pressing matters that almost require me to be in the Northwest.
Please pray for me if you think of it. Here, in the meantime, is a meme that Leslee tagged me for:
7 Random facts/habits about R (I will then have to "tag" seven people in turn):
1. When I ate fruit my favorites were oranges and mangoes.
2. I used to be able to run 8 miles without stopping a few times a week (then I would scale down and only run five miles other days) but now I have gotten so behind that I only run about 3-4 miles maybe five days a week. But who cares. I can't think of anything interesting right now!
3. I passed out once from someone pressing my heart. I fell on the floor and thought that I was on the floor at a McDonald's with people looking at me. I opened my eyes and saw the people who did it to me laughing their sides off.
4. Umm, I have a habit of playing my guitar without the pick and use my thumb instead. It is a bad, bad, habit, but my guitarist friend says that it is not so bad. I don't know what to believe now.
5. In junior high I was a huge Star Trek: The Next Generation fan. I was in love with Wil Wheaton. What was I thinking?
6. In California once I played with a friend barefoot right by the freeway off-ramp. Smart. I was probably six. I cut my foot multiple times on an old rusty grate and some strangers pulled up and asked me if my friend and I wanted a ride home. Stupidly enough we took the ride home and got home. I was in deep trouble.
7. I write music and sing. I don't talk about it much here though...I used to think I would have a recording contract by now and am resigned to the fact that I must live my life to the fullest as it is and be content with where God has me because I am His.
I will now tag Allrighthere, SprinklerBandit, Graybandit, Lyssa, the Woman, Shealy, and Nat.