I just don't have time to blog. Sorry.
So I will list.
Things learned and/or encountered this week:
1. Time lost by not saying "no" to people that want to talk my ear off.
2. I can homeschool four kids at one time but it takes awhile! :) My niece and nephew are here and the kids have had a great time. It has been fun combining school too.
4. Egyptians mummified insects.
5. I make great homemade pizza.
6. I was suffering indigestion but acidophilus took care of it.
7. My daughter has this swing she loves that is a yellow rope over a branch in the front yard. In his anger, my Oldest broke the little nubby branch to make my daughter mad. She came inside like her arm broke declaring, "I wish this day never came!" It truly was her main delight of going outside every day. I could have tied my Oldest to said tree and fed him sardines and put a dunce cap on his head, but instead I made him sit in the sunroom and read the Bible. I was so angry I did not want to truly torture the boy. I mean, I did, but I knew that it would be bad of me. So---while he sat in the sunroom, I went to the shed and CUT a new branch down and CARVED a groove into the thing so the Girl could have her swing back. I could think of nothing else to do.
8. Adulthood is thinking every bad name in the book to call someone you are angry at, but not doing it.
9. Skinny people can feel fat even when they hear that Tara Reid is only 105 pounds.
10. Conservatives don't gloat like Liberals, and that's a fact. Um, no offense.